Volunteer Training for the Buddha’s Birthday Education Project
For people wanting to volunteer in the Wollongong area, if you have not already done so, please fill in the Online Volunteer Application.
Nan Tien Temple Introduction
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the volunteers mailing list, to change your options, to view the past messages, or for general information about the mailing list visit http://box774.bluehost.com/mailman/listinfo/volunteers_paradeofthebuddhas.org.
Volunteer Meeting 9 March 2013
BBEP Volunteers Meeting 3 (2013-3-9) Slides
Find out what you need to about being a docent. Links
Docent Training: Part One (Skills)
1. What is a docent?
3. Greeting your group
4. Create Transitions
5. Position Yourself Well
6. Digest Tour Information
7. Rest and Enjoy!
Video editing by Emily Chen
- Docent Basic Skills Handbook
- Docent Basic Skills Summary
- Depicting Buddhism’s Journey on the Silk Road
Content Training Presentation and Videos
- Docent Content Training Presentation
- Docent Training Module One: Orientation
- Docent Training Module Two: Title Wall and World Map
- Docent Training Module Three: Timeline
- Docent Training Module Four: Silk Road
- Docent Training Module Five: Docent Training Module Four
- Docent Training Module Six: Later Zhao Carriage
- Docent Training Module Seven: Northern Wei Triptych
- Docent Training Module Eight: Research and Website
Last edited on March 7, 2013