Meet the artists exhibiting in the Buddha’s Birthday Exhibition Project. Spaces are limited. Please register at the Reception on the day of each activity. All activities are at Hai Hui Hall in Nan Tien Temple, Wollongong, Australia.
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5939.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5940.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5947.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5952.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5955.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5956.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5960.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5961.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5962.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5966.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5973.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5975.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5986.jpg
- 5000 random http://www.paradeofthebuddhas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/IMG_5990.jpg
14 April 2013 (Sun), 2pm to 3:30pm: Meet artist Leonne James in the Gallery
18 April 2013 (Thurs), 1pm to 3pm: Meet artist Andrew Netherwood in the Gallery
19 April 2013 (Fri), 1pm to 3pm: Meet artist Wanda Grein in the Gallery
20 April 2013 (Sat), 1pm to 2pm: Wanda Grein “Simply Buddha” Talk
20 April 2013 (Sat), 2pm to 4pm: Wanda Grein “Exploring the Buddha Within” Workshop
A mini drawing workshop using images of various Buddha images with oil and chalk pastels. A contemplative drawing experience. For adults and older students (from 11 years onwards). Maximum of 15 participants.
26 April 2013 (Fri), 2:30pm to 2:45pm: Emily Windon “Bringing in of the Moon” Talk
26 April 2013 (Fri), 2:45pm to 3:45pm: Emily Windon Workshop
Drawing bases session using the Temple grounds as inspiration Participants could use large sheets of paper and charcoal to produce fast, impressionist style drawings. Maximum of 15 participants. Bring A1 size boards. Photos here.
27 April 2013 (Sat), 12pm to 2pm: Sofan Chan “Buddha Within” Workshop
28 April 2013 (Sun), 12pm to 2pm: Sofan Chan “Buddha Within” Workshop
Come and join Sofan to discover your own Buddha Nature in painting and drawing. When you are having fun being creative, you will connect to your own profound Buddha Nature within yourself. Maximum of 12 participants.
5 May 2013 (Sun), 1pm to 3pm: Jennifer Jackson “Miniature Responses to Nature” Workshop
Learn to produce mixed media works in the Nan Tien gardens and around the courtyard with Jennifer. For adults and older students (from 16 years onwards). Maximum of 8 participants.
Donations welcome. All donations will go towards Nan Tien Institute.
Last edited on April 27, 2013
I will let the Red Point Artists Association of Port Kembla know. They have their own gallery & workshops in Wentworth Street. I am a member of that society & hopefully they will be interested in connecting with us!!! I will write to the Secretary today.
Sorry I cant download the poster!! It keeps going back to this page. Thanx
I updated the link. Please try it now.